Home Welcome
Options

Webinar' Category

johnnyonguitarjohnnyonguitar Volume 1 Posts: 25
Sorry but seems to be a stupid question. I can't see any 'Webinar' Category here... 

Please help, as I really wanna check out some past webinars.  Thank you!

Johnny

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357

Johnny,

Have you purchased a KTVA Volume, or a Pro Bundle?

Only a small portion of the KTVA Forum is viewable unless you have either "Enrolled" or "Pro" status on the Forum.

You are currently only listed as "Member" status.  That would be why you can't see the Webinars area.  You are only seeing the smallest fraction of the KTVA forums.  If you have made a KTVA purchase, I can tell you how to get your forum status changed.

Bob

• Options
    Hi Bob,

Thanks for the quick reply.   I did purchase the HTS vol.1 download version (email: johnnyonguitar@gmail.com) a few days ago.  Please tell me how can I get my status changed.  Thanks a lot!

Johnny
  • Options
    Thank you Bob, I have sent them an email.  
  • Options
    MajordaveMajordave Pro Posts: 4
    Bob - does everyone have do this?
  • Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357

@Majordave,

Only if their forum status is listed as "Member" after they make their KTVA purchase.

Yours is already listed as "Pro" so you have full access to all areas of the Forums.

Bob

• Options
    rais3tongrais3tong Pro Posts: 14
    hi bob
    i already purchase and now my status is pro i email it to get it as enrolled to is that correct ?

Thank you

Tharit.
  • Options

Tharit,

No.  Pro is currently the forum status with the highest level of access to all areas of the forums.

You are listed as "Pro", so you have full access.

Bob