Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!

RE: Led Zeppelin Song

HollywoodHollywood Member Posts: 27
As always.. comments and suggestions welcome.

Hey..Thank You to both @RandyB and to @sjonrokz4u re your Comments on the Zep Babe Song ! (Hey @sjonrokz4u.. no worries. I get it. 🤣😂 TY!)

I totally agree with both of you!.. .. You both confirmed on the outside exactly what I was thinking on the inside.. so I really appreciate it!

Comments

• HollywoodHollywood Member Posts: 27
    edited March 2021
    Re ZEP Babe Song:

1.. On a scale of 1 to 10 > could you rate it pls?
    2.. Your fave part?
    3.. Which parts would you do differently?

THANK YOU! .. to RandyB & to sjonrokz4u for your comments and suggestions.. much appreciated.

• RandyBRandyB 2.0 PRO Posts: 450
    edited March 2021
    My man, I think you posted the wrong performance. This is the outro of Paradise City you posted a few months ago, not Led Zeppelin. I hope when you get around to uploading the correct performance it’s the whole song and not just a snippet. You’ve got impressive range and power to your voice. I’d like to hear you sing some melody.
    edited March 2021
    3/23 Hi @RandyB ! Thanks so much for checking in! I didn't think anyone noticed the paradise city post. I'll have to go back and see if I got any other comments on it. Last I looked there were no comments so that's why I have not posted anything since then.

The Led Zeppelin is a little longer than a snippet but it also is not full length.

So I will post another song.. @ full length as per your request >> AC/DC For Those About to Rock We Salute You.

TY @RandyB .

edited March 2021
    Hmmmm.. I posted the URL link into the image box but it's not posting
  • sjonrokz4usjonrokz4u 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,287
    That’s quite a range but I don’t even know what to say about the interpretation
  • RandyBRandyB 2.0 PRO Posts: 450
    Yeah, I’m with @sjonrokz4u on this one. You’re hitting some big notes, but you seem to be all over the place. Pitch isn’t always solid either. Remember, just because you CAN do something, doesn’t mean you SHOULD. Sometimes less is more. Restraint is as much a part of artistry as flair. I certainly understand making a song unique, making it your own. But for me, this is too far removed from the original, just too out there. If you can strike a healthy balance between between the extremes of subtlety and flashiness, I think you could become a vocal powerhouse.