Home GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
Options

Different times of singing

So my main goal is to practice 5 days a week for 1 hour like Ken says but I can’t always find the time to do that. I can do it theoretically for those days but it won’t always be at the same time. For example I mean I can practice on 6:00pm on a Monday night but on Tuesday I would only have time to do it at 8:30am. Is that okay to do? I know he says it’s best to train at the same time but this is the only way I could practice as much as I want too.

Comments

• Options
    skv123159skv123159 Member Posts: 87
    Sure you can if it's the only available time that you get
    Practicing singing and other stuff is important like at least once a day
    Ken said to practice at same time so it can get your body a habit and your voice can get set up
    Hope it. Helps
    Happy singing
  • Options
    Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    ideally at the same time, but of course better to train at the "wrong" time than not at all
  • Options
    RLVRLV Member Posts: 168
    I find myself practicing all day long sometimes. Being that I work for myself, I will practice at all times of the day recording myself in my phone and listening back and fixing and critiquing myself. It sometimes takes longer to warm up than other times. From personal experience I would say practice whenever you have the time, though it does help to know when you are going to have time, in order to warm up.

Best of luck!