Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Starting out having done SLS for a while.

deekmdeekm 2.0 PRO Posts: 3
Just starting out on the course 2 weeks in, my first impressions are how well the course is laid out.l find the video lessons great the breathing lessons were a real eye opener ,so much so l am really focusing on this area as l can see how weak l am ,and it does hold you back.At present l am only doing the initial warm up and breathing exercises and l can feel and hear the difference already. l would be interested to hear if anyone else has had a similar experience.

Comments

• Options
    skv123159skv123159 Member Posts: 87
    Hey friend
    Sure we all start somewhere
    We are weak but we all learn and that's how we grow
    So keep working
    There are some great lessons
    Keep practicing and stop doubting yourself
    It's a long journey soo enjoy each step
    And post some exercise or some song and there are some great artist here who will guide you
    Hope it helps
    Happy singing
    And stop doubting no one is perfect no one has a perfect voice
    Just keep learning
  • Options
    codeowlcodeowl 2.0 PRO Posts: 305
    @deekm,

Welcome to he forum mate. Go here to see how to get your account upgraded so you can access the student areas:
    https://forum.kentamplinvocalacademy.com/discussion/6859/how-to-get-access-to-the-ktva-how-to-sing-better-than-anyone-else-student-areas-of-the-forums

Regards,

Scotty
  • Options
    michaelmusicmichaelmusic 2.0 ENROLLED Posts: 252
    Welcome! I am also new and was doing SLS for like 2 years.
  • Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Nice to have you join us🙂 the student area is where the bulk of info regarding the course is found. Have a deep dive in there once you get it.
  • Options
    Really enjoying this course ,it is tough very different from SLS the videos are just like a private lesson in the way the information is conveyed.Already l feel my voice is improving l would be interested to hear how other students who started recently are progressing.
  • Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,358
    I wasted 2 1/2 years on SLS. It just doesn't teach anything like what KTVA teaches. You will find that you are at the beginning of a long, steady growth for your voice if you stick with Ken's program.

You will be very glad you found the right course.
  • Options
    Thanks,l did the SLS course for 8 years and to be honest l just got progressively worse ,since starting this now around 8 weeks l feel totally different about my voice.l do around an hour each day resting one day a week l am mainly working on volume three which l find tough but rewarding,Ken’s tips when working on the audio are great it’s like a one on one lesson ,l look forward to seeing the results when gigging starts back, mean while l can’t recommend the course enough it’s head and shoulders above anything leave done in the past.