Home SINGER/SONGWRITERS

New song - this is "Cost a penny "

HumanRobotHumanRobot Member Posts: 246
Hi Everyone

This song is about "Material things" don't necessarily make you happy-this is "cost a penny"

Hope you like it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulYUbwMitCk

Thanks

Human Robot

Comments

• Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    hey, cool song and athmosphere, i really like it. also some improvements with the recording technique i thought
  • HumanRobotHumanRobot Member Posts: 246
    Klaus_T said:

hey, cool song and athmosphere, i really like it. also some improvements with the recording technique i thought

Hi

Thanks so much

Human Robot
  • Mike86Mike86 Member Posts: 104
    You have a really nice voice. What are you using to record?
    Mike86 said:

You have a really nice voice. What are you using to record?

Hi Mike

Hi thank you so much . I use a mobile phone .

I like your songs and music to - what do you use to record ?

Human Robot x
    Thank-you. I mainly use GarageBand with a Lexicon alpha interface (~$100) and a Behringer xm8500 mic ($40-60). Both are very cheap. Recently picked up an Akai mini midi controller (~$150), but havent finished any tracks with it yet.
    edited June 2021
    Mike86 said:

Thank-you. I mainly use GarageBand with a Lexicon alpha interface (~$100) and a Behringer xm8500 mic ($40-60). Both are very cheap. Recently picked up an Akai mini midi controller (~$150), but havent finished any tracks with it yet.

Hi Mike

blimey that sounds all very technical but your music sounds really good so that recording equiptment must
    be great.

I love your sound and your lyrics and music - you sound very talented.

Human Robot
    It is a very basic setup and from what I have been hearing and listening to from great artists I have so much to learn. I just bought a pop filter and do my primitive recordings from the bedroom like the majority of us.
    I listen to Ken all the time and am very inspired and I also listen to Rick beato who is also inspiring when it comes to learning more about the recording process.
    Mike86 said:

It is a very basic setup and from what I have been hearing and listening to from great artists I have so much to learn. I just bought a pop filter and do my primitive recordings from the bedroom like the majority of us.
    I listen to Ken all the time and am very inspired and I also listen to Rick beato who is also inspiring when it comes to learning more about the recording process.

Hi

sounds really good what you are doing x

HUman Robot