Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Re-Introducing Myself

WalterMeloWalterMelo Member, 2.0 PRO, STREAMING PRO Posts: 77
Hello, my name is Walter, I'm from Brazil. São Paulo. so .. I have bought Ken's course some years back and at those times, I was very immature. and now. I'm ready to start again. my voice had grown a lot even without the life knowledge and confidence I have now, I'm sure that it will grow even more now that I have grown much stronger emotionally and I know that I'm ready to learn with patience and really having fun in the process. no pressure from my teenager-like fears. I'm going to sing as a grown man now

My music taste became a lot more confusing at these times. I like a lot of games and anime songs and still Heavy/Power metal. but I'm much less a "headbanger" now. I'm listening to a lot of youtube singers. I'm a lot more introverted right now and would be very happy to sing here in my home.

By the way. I lost the videos. how can I recover them to restart practicing?
Thank you very much

Comments

• WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Welcome back mate. Try emailing the KTVA team with your original reciept, you might have to pay a small fee depending on the format you want.
  • WalterMeloWalterMelo Member, 2.0 PRO, STREAMING PRO Posts: 77
    Wigs said:

Welcome back mate. Try emailing the KTVA team with your original reciept, you might have to pay a small fee depending on the format you want.

thank you, I have sent a email. until then I'll try to practice things as I remember
  • WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    In the meantime you can check out the pro videos section as well 🙂