Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
Options

She's Kerosene - Interrupters Cover

Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
Hi fellow singers,
i haven't posted anything in a while, so thought it was about time...

i am working on a few covers at the moment that i play with my band. one of them is this one:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aq_cvr5BNXm6nn7OckhCsXzZjI4b?e=GVIFR5

it's just me over the karaoke track, which i use for practice. i know it's not perfect, but i'm pretty happy with my progress in general. any input welcome :smile:

@doc_ramadani @Wigs @Elara @Vocality

Comments

• Options
    VocalityVocality 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,602
    @Klaus_T

Great to hear a song demo from yourself curious to hear fellow student’s progress.

Good you kept the song choice well within the comfort range, it’s a fast pace staccato song phrases that requires good breath control and you were able keep up throughout the song.

You were using support really well getting good bright tone, when first listened maybe work on cutting back the air a little more. of course room for improvement but overall had nice attitude that suited the song quite well nice job!

Need to take a leaf out you book do something in the comfort range!

George :)
  • Options
    @Vocality George thanks for your nice comment, yeah felt like i made some progress with support recently.
  • Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Mate its been so long since ive heard your voice. It has grown HEAPS! I can hardly recognise you from your early assignments. Alot of maturity and experience is showing through. You are perfectly suited to this style :smile:
  • Options
    DannyOc3anDannyOc3an 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 668
    @Klaus_T
    Such a pro level singing mate! Nice compression you apply. Nice job B)
  • Options
    @Wigs thanks man, yeah i always wanted to know how to sing like these punk singers, and thought it would be impossible, and now, i feel like i am getting there. it really does work
  • Options
    @DannyOc3an thank you, I really appreciate your nice comment! it's so motivating to learn in this environment here! :)