Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!

Let It Burn (Original Song)

Another song I wrote and put together. Wasn't too sure about how the chorus came out, what do you guys think?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe72h6IoXWQ

Comments

• Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    cool man, what do you mean you are not sure about with the chorus? i think it is good
  • RLVRLV Member Posts: 168
    edited June 2021
    @Klaus_T
    I just thought maybe it sounded strained or something but thanks a lot man, glad you liked it.. I just came across your song 'Ausgangssperre' you did last year, that was awesome man. Lyrics are on point too.
  • Mike86Mike86 Member Posts: 104
    Nice! That was good man. You can tell you are doing those vocal exercises.
  • codeowlcodeowl 2.0 PRO Posts: 305
    @Jwal,

I am lovin this one mate, great work. I thought the chorus was great,a but I see what your saying around 3:12 when you sing it a bit harder you have some minor pitch issues. This song is a total winner in my opinion mate ;-)

Regards,

Scotty
    Thanks a lot @codeowl, means a lot man! Thanks for the honesty I know when I hear myself off on a song I guess some people don't catch it or just don't want to be critical, but I am one who actually appreciates constructive criticism it make me work hard on those flaws to sharpen my skills.
    @Mike86 thanks for the feedback man! I do the exercises every now and again but honestly most of my practice comes from recording myself over and over then listening back and working on my biggest flaws along with just pushing myself to sing things that are harder and harder for me to accomplish. Thanks again my friend!