Home SINGER/SONGWRITERS
Options

Original Song - Two Birds

Mike86Mike86 Member Posts: 104
A tale of bridges burned and lessons learned. Just finished this track.
Would love to hear how you thought I did on the vocals.
Thanks.

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/VVbBg

Comments

• Options
    RLVRLV Member Posts: 168
    That's a groovy track my man! Lyrics are really cool and I like your tone. only thing that was bugging me a little is that the reverb on your vocals were pushing them back so far in the mix I couldn't really hear some of the lyrics. But it's a great song nonetheless,.
  • Options
    Thanks man! I appreciate your feedback. I will definitely take that into consideration for upcoming tunes. I may dial back the reverb and have another listen.
  • Options
    RLVRLV Member Posts: 168
    @Mike86 yeah man listened to it again and maybe you just need to bring up the vocal track a few db as well maybe the reverb would be so dampening if you brought the vocals more to the front of the mix. Trust me I go through so much trial and error mixing my own stuff I deal with these things in my mixes daily lol. I would love to hear it if you decide to take another stab at it and adjust some things, if so tag me so I can check it out.
  • Options
    Thanks man. It is great to get a different perspective on the sound. I'll post it in the discussions once it's adjusted.
    I noticed you have a new tune up as well. I'll be checking that out!