Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Newbie in an old person’s body…

Hi, all. Singer forever. Chickensh—, too. I had dreams, but life happened and no encouragement to kick it in the a$$. (Am I allowed to swear in here?) I’m hoping to take the course to help me with that “break” between head voice and chest voice. (I don’t even know if I have a head voice.) Also, I posted this novel on YouTube with a question, and Ken said it would be better posted here, so all of you wonderful people can answer it. :)

Comments

• Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    hi, the course will address that from day one (the passagio between the registers). you do have a head voice, it might just be very light, and needs training, or you might not even know how to access it properly. the course will definitely help you with this and lots of things you will even be unaware they existed.

does this answer your question, or did you have another question?
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    We prefer you don't swear here, but dollar $ign$ are fine!

Ken's course can help you with the register break and a whole lot more. And yes, you have a head voice. You might not know it, but if you can speak and sing a little, you no doubt have a head voice, but just haven't gotten to know it yet.

It's never too late to start working on your voice and learning how to use it. The party is just getting started...
  • Peachwnk13Peachwnk13 Member Posts: 5
    <3 <blockquote class="UserQuote">
    Klaus_T said:

hi, the course will address that from day one (the passagio between the registers). you do have a head voice, it might just be very light, and needs training, or you might not even know how to access it properly. the course will definitely help you with this and lots of things you will even be unaware they existed.

does this answer your question, or did you have another question?

Thank you!! No—I will post that in the singers category. It’s about falsetto, but it’s more a curiosity thing.

• Peachwnk13Peachwnk13 Member Posts: 5
    highmtn said:

We prefer you don't swear here, but dollar $ign$ are fine!

Ken's course can help you with the register break and a whole lot more. And yes, you have a head voice. You might not know it, but if you can speak and sing a little, you no doubt have a head voice, but just haven't gotten to know it yet.

It's never too late to start working on your voice and learning how to use it. The party is just getting started...

Can’t wait! Yeah, my voice has changed a lot, but I still have strong tonal memory left. :)