Home Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!

Please correct my way or, and critiques. thanks

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NGSZMDrIlAkXrRcW7Y32u8cCeVXgg8ae/view?usp=sharing I think I'm a lyric baritone (chest[d#2- G or G#4, head F#5 or G5 or G#5) still work on

Comments

• WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Sorry mate, I couldnt get this to play.
  • ObiiObii Member Posts: 8
    Thanks, i will re upload it,, bro
    Im really sorry mate, I won't play this because it requires a down load.
    edited December 2021
    ahh, no problem,, it's my first time, it will be coming handy letter on right?? XD

this the link
    "You know My Name" from 007 soundtrack

I finally got a chance to listen to you know my name, thanks for your patience :smile:

This was a solid effort for a song like this. Generally your pitch is good but you have a tendency to scoop up and down to your notes, this means instead of hitting the note straight away you start a little above or below it and slide to the correct pitch. Be careful of letting this develop into a habit because its a crutch you dont need. Doing scales will help you minimise and hopefully eliminate this. Choose basic simple scales to start with.

Its sounds like you are getting some good spaces in your throat for your vowels, I think if you work your chest voice more you won't have to switch to head voice or a light mix on the higher parts of the chorus and you can belt them a bit more. When practicing this make sure you are properly supporting your sound and cutting back your air usage.

Good job mate keep it up!
    Thanks bro, Really appreciate it, actually i didn’t realized my “scoop” habit, i think the scoop part comes from how I developed my distortion,, need to learn to one shoot a note

Thanks for the advice, keep rock
  • stevesmithstevesmith Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2022
    Wigs said:

I finally got a chance to to you know my name, thanks for your patience :smile:

This was a solid effort for a song like this. Generally your is you a tendency to scoop up and down to your notes, this means instead of hitting the note straight away you start a little above or below it and slide to the correct pitch. Be careful of letting this develop into a habit because its a crutch you dont need. Doing scales will help you minimise and hopefully eliminate this. Choose basic simple scales to start with and you can get the best dobasian telescopes here.
    Its sounds like you are getting some good spaces in your throat for your vowels, I think if you work your chest voice more you won't have to switch to head voice or a light mix on the higher parts of the chorus and you can belt them a bit more. When practicing this make sure you are properly supporting your sound and cutting back your air usage.

Good job mate keep it up!

Thanks for the suggestion. I really liked it.