Home Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
Options

Posting an original song - any feedback welcome 🙏

I'm working on the volume one main audio workouts. This is my first demo here of me singing. Would very much welcome any feedback 😀💛🌈

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDZAHztFvYc&ab_channel=RainbowWoods

Comments

• Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Firstly im jealous you can play and sing at the same time :smile: Im learning the piano as well.

You have quite a classical tone to your voice, and I can hear you are using support and know how to hold back your air to sing some of those longer notes. However, overall you tend to use alot of air, especially up high. Now I dont know if this is for effect for the song (this is the difficult thing about providing technical feed back when someone posts a song, you never know what they are doing on purpose or not), but if you tend to sing this way all the time then its possible to dry out your cords and you'll find it hard to sing for much more than 60 or 90 mins before you start to lose your cord closure and you push even more air out to get any sound.

You've got good command over your range and sound comfortable here though, this is a very good first demo. If you want more guided feed back specific to KTVA technique then feel free to post some scales in the student area and we can get down into the details.