Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

umm some getting used to this place help for me?

so i'm still 14 and i got a XXXTENTACION, Juice wrld, Ed Sheeran and a bit of justin bieber voice. im in to pop and hip hop and pop and i cant go high without cracking. so my greatest dream is to be a successful pop star and a rapper. And i really need to improve my singing and i'm a mixing engineer too. i mix and produce my own music. so can anyone introduce me to the exercises and lessons i needa take? btw do ken respond to these? and cuz im 14 i really cant afford a singing course and my parent are not really in to music. so i'm not goin to ken's course :\

thank you! 💗

Comments

• Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    you can check out my profile page for some free exercises you can start with. you can also post your stuff and exercises for constructive criticism. Ken has a lot to do, so he is not posting often these days, but the idea of the forum is that people who like to sing and/or follow his course can connect, and that the more experienced students help the less experienced ones. it works pretty well and you will find it to be a useful resource