Home Psychology of Singing
Options

Problem with exercises

MohammadharisMohammadharis Member Posts: 20
edited April 2022 in Psychology of Singing
Hi I just want to ask one question . is there a possibility that you might forget how to do exercises
I was doing fine exercises for 4 months then now it's like I forget to stretch my chest voice .is it something like psychological issue or it happens with everyone else?.plz I really want suggestion here.i am again building habit of bridging too early which weaken my chest voice.

Comments

• Options
    Ken TamplinKen Tamplin Administrator, Moderator Posts: 446
    edited April 2022
    Yes you most definitely can do this. It's one of the reasons why consistency with practice is so important. I'm not suggesting you're not being consistent but it's easier to deviate when people take time off etc. When this happens it's best to go all the way back to the basics of starting to do the breathing first, then starting over with the Ah vowel and just doing that with very simple triad skills and getting that down first and advancing beyond that. Please feel free to post something to the forums so we can hear what's going on
  • Options
    MohammadharisMohammadharis Member Posts: 20
    Thank you so much for taking out your time and for the detailed reply.Its extremely helpful.
    Thanks alot.