Home The Singer's Lobby

Career and Competency

singermagesingermage 2.0 PRO Posts: 11
Well I saw lobby so I'm lobbying some. Please warn me if this is out of context.

Anyone wandering can check my introduction page. Singing was something that made me stick to life. But 2021 was not a great year for me. I became a constant man again.

Well I did everything for my professional life and company to stand still after many chaotic steps. In the end, I was the one to blame and I am being ignored.

But my singing progressed and progressed. So what I wonder a lot and try is that, I will do anything to become a rock icon, maybe this will lead my whole life to be better and my singing will prosper much better than now; even though I seem quite fine. In the end, if I prove that being a succesful pro in business life has nothing to do with doing what is vital, it will be revolutionary.

Aside from following regular exercise, where should I begin?

Comments

• Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    good question. it is a common dream and is also a tall order, that you CAN fill if you have the motivation to put in the work. people have done it, and you can do it too. you will have to look into promotion, live gigs, recording, writing or sourcing song material, put together a band or create playbacks, practice performing (just as a few ideas where to start)