Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hello from Germany

IlyasIlyas 3.0 Streaming Posts: 3
Hello everyone!
I am Ilyas(21) and basically new to singing myself.
Watching ken's videos got me interested for a while already and I joined the course less than a month ago and I am happy to be here with you all!

Music has always been one of the most important things to me, but I have somehow eluded any kind of music production until now. I have to be honest, there is no singer I really want to be like. Do not get me wrong, there are a lot of amazing people out there.
My goal in singing is to become the best I can be and I want to work towards this goal. Well I guess for now my goal is to learn how to breath, but most of you probably also spend some time on that at the beginning.

Feels great to be here!

Kind regards,
Ilyas

Comments

• WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Welcome to the forum and course, you have a great mind set to start this course and your singing journey, I look forward to hearing your progress :smile:
  • IlyasIlyas 3.0 Streaming Posts: 3
    Wigs said:

Welcome to the forum and course, you have a great mind set to start this course and your singing journey, I look forward to hearing your progress :smile:

Thank you for your welcome, I was unsure how to answer and just hope now that quoting is the right way to do it 😅
    I will make sure to post my progress with examples in the future.