Home GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum

Hello guys

I have been improving through practice..but I have noticed that I have been beating my belly power in past weeks...like I continue a note i until I got breathless( feeling like I am dying)....

I have been trying to somehow reach the relaxation response. But when ever I take a breath something in my upper belly blocks the air...........like I want my belly breath to come up , so I can expand and receive the relaxation response......but it is not happening and it is really frustrating... Like really....and in such frustration I push my belly power to the point my body starts shaking......kinda when you take breath after long time in water holding your breath. This is feeling I am getting in past weeks........certainly I know something is wrong...............

And most saddest thing is when you know something is bitting you...but you cannot remove it.......

So is there any exercise to which I can work upon on my breathing problem.....I mean daiphgrm exercises.......

Best Answer

• LindseyBeanLindseyBean 2.0 PRO Posts: 160
    Answer ✓
    The Ha Ha Ha exercises are good for the diaphragm. If you're experiencing a hard time getting the relaxation in your abdomen maybe try some yoga stretches for your core prior to your next warm up session.

Answers