Home Vocal Health and Wellness

Building mix voice

I know for a fact what a mix voice is..i know that we need to have a strong chest voice and a strong head voice in order to develop mix voice..but how do we develop it anyway??

If we practice a smooth transition from chest to head does this exercise helps in building mix voice??

Comments

• Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    hi, yes that helps, but is not enough in itself. it is one piece of the puzzle. it is a complex topic, and the course gives you the instructions how to build your mix voice (among other things). like, HOW do you actually build a strong chest voice. you can try to figure it out all on your own, but i guess you will waste a lot of time before you get there. Ken talks about his frustrating (and expensive) journey in a lot of his YT videos, when he had to figure all of this out by trial and error. if you are serious about building a great voice, i can only recommend for you to fast-track this journey by learning from him, because he has been there and done the groundwork, so we don't have to. even said "fast-track" takes a good while, and a lot of work on your end, but at least you will know you are not going in the wrong direction. i know this might sound like a commercial, but it is the best advice i can give you on this matter (i am on the course for 3,5 years)
  • mey_luqman98mey_luqman98 Member Posts: 92
    Alright thank you for yor response..i really want to buy the course..but right now i cant afford any money..the thing i can do right now is to grow my chest and head based on his free youtube video..and when i can afford it already , i will be ready to buy his full course..😀
  • Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    alright, yeah understandable. the free videos are great too, they just don't have the systematic approach, and of course leave out some stuff. still, if you do them right, you can get better. best to post a scale or two, so we can check you if are doing it right. make sure to stay relatively low in volume and not to oversing.