Home SINGER/SONGWRITERS
Options

Wanted to work with someone on....

sommonsommon Member Posts: 65
Hey everyone, I have written some songs in the past, honestly not many but some. And I thought may be I can work with someone.........idk if it the right questions I am asking since ken has given us this forum for vocals , but I found the songwriter section so.......if anyone who can offer me any work on lyrics or melodies.(I had a daw but for some reason now I didn't have)...so I create them in mind and record them to use in future....

.......I hope I can learn so much from all of you

Best Answers

• Options
    KarenSingsKarenSings 2.0 PRO Posts: 80
    Answer ✓
    What kind of music are you interested in writing? Do you have a sample that might catch someone's interest?
  • Options
    Answer ✓
    Mmm, not sure how to help with that. You can certainly record vocals on a phone, but it might be hard to get the quality you'd want to put in a mix for release or a demo. Probably, you're looking for a multi-instrumentalist, then, to fill out the song? I think if you ask for what you are looking for, you might find someone.... what genre, what instruments, etc. Will you write chords for the song? Etc.
  • Options
    Answer ✓
    Sweet! That makes it much clearer what you would like to do . Best of luck finding partners!

Answers

• Options
    @KarenSings it depends on the concept and story.....as for me first story comes then melodies and then lyrics.. Although I am not good at creating music as of now. I just create some melodies in recorder on my mobile and then I write lyrics on top of that....and I don't have any samples as of now. Since I can't produce any music right now....I just create melodies and other instruments in my mind ,then I record them in my smartphone so I don't forget them .and then phase by phase according to the story and concept I write lyrics on top of that.............what I can promise that on the part of lyrics and concept and story making.

I can give my best..............
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    @KarenSings let me give you a example there is guy from youtube who have nearly 400 subscribers..I mailed him , to ask if I can work ith him on song making....he knew how to produce song through software...where he uses a guitar and some other effects of DAW. He send me the melodies and then I write lyrics on top of that according to the theme and then I send that to him....after he combines all and releases it on youtube......I can pin below a song made my him.I am just fan of this song...its so simple yet elegant for me........

https://youtu.be/tNfniqsBCwE

...so you can understand his production..... Now I know here there are many singers who also produces their music or somewhat create their music of own and may be they write their lyrics........

So in simple I am just asking for work if course for free 🧐🙂 on on lyrics part... Like I will write the lyrics according to what there theme demands and then send to them....and if they like then they can use it if not then they can pin out my mistake or what wrong have I done with the lyrics... Now through this I will also can learn so much about songwriting and improve myself.