Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hi, From Spain

RaimoPRaimoP Member Posts: 4
Hi, I am originally from Finland. However last 15 years. I have spent mostly in Spain. Now I am about 54 years old. When I was very young child I sang old the time. And when I was 14-18 I sang little bit in bands. Then I was 2017-2019 in one modest band in Spain, but I played bass again. After long long pause. But was limited to sing, because other person wanted to sing. So I sang 3 years in a Background one Spanish word "soy" it means, I am. and other person continued criminal. Well I play guitar little bit, mandoline was my first instrument with strings. Bass I play better than other instruments. and once I played Persian setar, (not sitar ) (setar has 3+1 strings) 2 years almost without moving from my flat. all the time, it was Persian classical system. Now I have followed this academy for seeing positive, people. and I try to fill my daily hours with a maximum amount of good activities and this is one way to start. Also this requires, to taking care of allergy problems. You all are in, better level, but it does not bother me. my ear, is pretty good and rhythmical compression also. if this feeling grows and economy, I know nice places in Madrid, where I could sing, with complete volume.... Lets´s see how this goes.

Regards

Raimo

Comments

• TerenceTerence 3.0 Streaming Posts: 346
    Bienvenido, RP. We just returned from vacation in Barcelona and loved the country and the talented street musicians.

Do you have the course?
  • RaimoPRaimoP Member Posts: 4
    Hi, not yet but I am interested? I do many things, many heavy things o that´s for I I have just rested, worked and studied from last September. Where are you know? Soon I check your profile. Yesterday I played some acustic guitar, and I played little bit and sang one song from ZZ-top. And I change they key step by step, and I changed original rhythm. I have visited once in Barcelona in a street of Artists.
  • TerenceTerence 3.0 Streaming Posts: 346
    RaimoP said:

Hi, not yet but I am interested? I do many things, many heavy things o that´s for I I have just rested, worked and studied from last September. Where are you know? Soon I check your profile. Yesterday I played some acustic guitar, and I played little bit and sang one song from ZZ-top. And I change they key step by step, and I changed original rhythm. I have visited once in Barcelona in a street of Artists.

We're in Florida and love it. Lot's of Spanish is spoken here and the Latin culture is strong.

I saw they audition the street artists in Barcelona and maybe that's why they all were so amazing!

I hope you enjoy getting back into singing!

• RaimoPRaimoP Member Posts: 4
    Hi, yesterday, I studied to use one modest studio program, and I did a new project, what I can improve little bit. I took a course. basically I would like to learn every tasks of a band, except driving car, because my eyes have too much work for programming. Well I came back for saying that I took a course