Home Off Topic

Where can I find new posts?

michaelmusicmichaelmusic 2.0 ENROLLED Posts: 252
I'd like to log in and be able to see all new posts and interact with people on a variety of topics. Is there a filter button or something I can click to see this? We can possibly consolidate some of these topics because there are so many places for conversations that people's posts may not be seen.

Comments

• Ifigenia94Ifigenia94 3.0 Streaming Posts: 55
    In „Discussions“ above you can see all newest posts (or the ones that were last commented).
    In „Categories“ the discussions are already filtered in terms of topic, like you uploaded yours in „off topic“. I am not sure if there is any better way to categorize the posts :smiley: I mean for me it has been working pretty well so far!
    Also, if you are looking for sth specific, you can always go on „Search“.
    I hope that answers your question!
  • michaelmusicmichaelmusic 2.0 ENROLLED Posts: 252
    I clicked on discussions and the first two posts I clicked on were from 2013. Shouldn't those have comments from today? i scrolled through the posts to try to find new comments, but couldn't find them.
  • Ifigenia94Ifigenia94 3.0 Streaming Posts: 55
    Yes if there was an „Announcement“ tab on it then it can be old bcse they are supposed to be on top, since they are standard discussions and should be seen by everyone! If you scroll down after the Announcements you will find the newest ones.
  • ElaraElara Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 327
    You can also unpin the Announcement threads so they no longer appear at the top of your Discussions list unless there it has been updated since you last checked the list. Click on the cog wheel icon at the top right of the thread title on the Discussions page and select "Dismiss".