Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Any singers in So. Cal., Temecula area?

timkramertimkramer Member Posts: 4
edited March 2016 in INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Hello, I'm Tim. I have a working classic/modern rock band. Are there any singers (male) who are interested in singing professionally, about 5-7 times per month? Need to be within driving distance of Temecula, and be between age 40 and 60. The band is that. Can send a songlist to interested parties. Look forward to networking with you!

Comments

• tinaalcoracetinaalcorace Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 209
    timkramer said:

Hello, I'm Tim. I have a working classic/modern rock band. Are there any singers (male) who are interested in singing professionally, about 5-7 times per month? Need to be within driving distance of Temecula, and be between age 40 and 60. The band is that. Can send a songlist to interested parties. Look forward to networking with you!

Fantastic, I'm sure there are many artists within this forum who would fit the criteria. You would probably be better off posting this in the 'singer's lobby' section of the website so ensure students who want to collaborate are able to see your post.

@highmtn if you have any specific students who may be interested please forward this on

Rise above and love
    Mys T
    www.mystofficial.com
  • timkramertimkramer Member Posts: 4
    Hi Mys T, Just saw this, thanks for the feedback and direction. Will go to the Singer's Lobby next.