Home Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
Options

Is my diet affecting my singing?

MohammadharisMohammadharis Member Posts: 20
Hi , I am eating too much junk food lately which I think is affecting my body in a negative way especially with my diaphragmatic support .my abdominal started to get stiffed .I usually dont eat any kind of junk food many hours before I start to sing.is this because of my unhealthy diet?
@highmtn @Wigs

Comments

• Options
    Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    hi, your diet will have an effect on your singing. whether the stiffness you describe is caused by the junk food, i can't say for sure. anyway, if you have already identified it as unhealthy, the next step would be to reduce, or even better, stop eating crap altogether. not only because of your singing, but your overall health. your body deserves good nutritious food, and needs it in order to work. in the long run, junk food will definitely negatively affect your singing, i am sure you heard Ken talk about diet in his videos. but even if you wouldn't sing, it would be much better to avoid junk food. a burger or something here and there is obviously no big deal, but i noticed that the healthier you live, the less you want to eat stuff like that.