Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
Options

Killswitch Engage - The End Of Heartache

Hey Guys !
I am sharing my last cover of Killswitch Engage, let me know your opinions please....

https://youtu.be/Z3KZo2rAykI

Comments

• Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Killer distortion as always, not my favorite from you tonally, but still impressive!
  • Options
    TracyUKTracyUK 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1
    Love this! Screams are spot on. singing along to these guys in my car helps me strengthen my deeper chest voice. Did you do My curse? If not you need to have a bash :)
  • Options
    MaartenMaarten 2.0 PRO Posts: 36
    great screaming man! I wish I could do that.. (and be able to speak the rest of the week :D )
  • Options
    Seven2080Seven2080 Pro Posts: 23
    Wigs said:

Killer distortion as always, not my favorite from you tonally, but still impressive!

thank you Wigs !!!
  • Options
    TracyUK said:

Love this! Screams are spot on. singing along to these guys in my car helps me strengthen my deeper chest voice. Did you do My curse? If not you need to have a bash :)

thank you Tracy - yeah it is way different shape to sing this tune compared to the other stuff with higher larynx....
    I amplanning to do My Curse, Arms Of Sorrow and also Death of Me from his new Light the Torch band - there are super big B4s with low larynx.....so need to grow for those sounds more :)
  • Options
    Maarten said:

great screaming man! I wish I could do that.. (and be able to speak the rest of the week :D )

thank you Maarten !! those screams I ve recorded were pretty easy to do, when you add more tone to them as Howard did....then it is much more taxing :)