Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hello from Limestone Capital of the World. Oolitic, Indiana...God Bless Ken Tamplin

ppruettppruett 2.0 PRO Posts: 1
Hello Ken, family, friends and students. God bless all. God lead me to Ken on youtube and I was discouraged from listening to him because God wouldn't want me taking advise from someone like Ken and was I ever wrong. It was just the opposite of what I had been told and I knew immediately I had been lied to and I was exactly where God wanted me to be. At this time I am new to KTVA and to singing. I have only started the diaphragmatic part of the course but, that in it's self has improved my singing noticeably, to the point that more than one Pearson lately said to me, you have a nice singing voice. That has never happened before in 60+ years. Thank you Ken! I sing for our "classic rock" band and am looking to improve my voice to be it's best in order to help win souls to to Christ Jesus.
Best of wish's to all,
Phil

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Welcome, Phil, and congratulations on the compliments you are getting to your voice... There will be many more compliments as you learn more and more!

Bob