Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
Options

Vocal Lesson with Ken

michaelmusicmichaelmusic 2.0 ENROLLED Posts: 252
This is my 3rd vocal lesson with Ken. I got everything I wanted to out of this lesson and it was a treat to work with Ken! You can find the full lesson here. Comment below any thoughts!
https://youtu.be/eRozRQAznhY
@DannyOc3an
@bentk
@Wigs
@LindseyBean
@guychan
@Terence
@Vocality
@Maarten
@kworam

Comments

• Options
    TerenceTerence 3.0 Streaming Posts: 355
    Pure gold, Michael; thanks so much for sharing this!

I'm very impressed with your progress and also how many questions and subjects you were able to cover in this one lesson. It seems like your preparation paid off!

You're building quite a video library of great tips. Highlights for me were the Donny Hathaway and Al Green sections. Also, very cool to see the beginnings of growing that natural and healthy distortion!
  • Options
    VocalityVocality 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,602
    edited March 2
    @michaelmusic Great Lesson with ken and quite alot pointers for us to take out of this. Pesonally dont like over use of the pop r and b airy vocals like also to have a bit more brightness and power in the sound without over doing it.

I had a lesson with Ken 3 years ago and he was quick to point out areas to improve on and some times refer to that video to re-check. Song choice for me was getting better much more quicker at pointing out doable songs I could potentially sing well within my range which has increased.

Look forward to hearing future songs awesome progress!