Home Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!

Short excerpt from Stairway to Heaven (vocals only)

Hey folks,

decided to buy the course with my next salary and also bought a cheap USB micro.
So before I can get into serious singing I reckoned I´d record a short part of the classic Led Zeppelin tune to get some feedback on the sound quality.

Is it good enough for some technical feedback later on? I could still give it back and get a more professional one.

Thx in advance and may you reach your goals and stay healthy! :-)

Greetings from Berlin to everyone

https://clyp.it/hvtzxxgp?token=a1e3712f58d00e4b25a3d62a92b21d52

Comments

• doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi Michael,

that is a very good starting point. You seem to have a very good musical feeling. That will help you a lot when you start the course. You will see your voice growing rapidly.

Doc
  • doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    BTW, we have another mate from Berlin (@Klaus_T).
  • DogMeatDogMeat 2.0 PRO Posts: 437
    edited July 2019
    Nice start buddy. You have a great pitch and i like your tone. Stick to the program, and you'll be amazing.
  • SlavicbeardSlavicbeard 2.0 PRO Posts: 36
    Cheers, mate. Appreciate the feedback. :-) I´ve just finished watching the first videos of volume 1, that´s gonna be a long journey and I love it.

I´ve also decided to pick up lifting weights again, I stopped doing it cause of several psychological issues 1.5 years ago and I really wanna get back in shape and work on both my lifter´s body and my vocal "runner´s body" in Ken´s words. :-)