Home Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
Options

Short excerpt from Stairway to Heaven (vocals only)

Hey folks,

decided to buy the course with my next salary and also bought a cheap USB micro.
So before I can get into serious singing I reckoned I´d record a short part of the classic Led Zeppelin tune to get some feedback on the sound quality.

Is it good enough for some technical feedback later on? I could still give it back and get a more professional one.

Thx in advance and may you reach your goals and stay healthy! :-)

Greetings from Berlin to everyone

https://clyp.it/hvtzxxgp?token=a1e3712f58d00e4b25a3d62a92b21d52

Comments

• Options
    doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi Michael,

that is a very good starting point. You seem to have a very good musical feeling. That will help you a lot when you start the course. You will see your voice growing rapidly.

Doc
  • Options
    doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    BTW, we have another mate from Berlin (@Klaus_T).
  • Options
    DogMeatDogMeat 2.0 PRO Posts: 437
    edited July 2019
    Nice start buddy. You have a great pitch and i like your tone. Stick to the program, and you'll be amazing.
  • Options
    SlavicbeardSlavicbeard 2.0 PRO Posts: 36
    Cheers, mate. Appreciate the feedback. :-) I´ve just finished watching the first videos of volume 1, that´s gonna be a long journey and I love it.

I´ve also decided to pick up lifting weights again, I stopped doing it cause of several psychological issues 1.5 years ago and I really wanna get back in shape and work on both my lifter´s body and my vocal "runner´s body" in Ken´s words. :-)