She's Gone
fadelsawi
Member Posts: 35
Comments
-
Hi Fadel, I listedn to your soundcloud upload, I've heard Ken on youtube training a student doing this song and I think he does a version of it himself, you picked what sounds like a very hard song there! I thought your voice sounded good on this and those are some hard notes to hit. I'm just learning myself so not 100% on the different types of voices but those very last notes are surely mix or head voice? All the best!
-
Hi, thanks i just tried to bring my chest voice as high as possible but stil less strain 😂samw2019 said:Hi Fadel, I listedn to your soundcloud upload, I've heard Ken on youtube training a student doing this song and I think he does a version of it himself, you picked what sounds like a very hard song there! I thought your voice sounded good on this and those are some hard notes to hit. I'm just learning myself so not 100% on the different types of voices but those very last notes are surely mix or head voice? All the best!
-
A lot of it does sound in chest or at maybe its a mix voice? until you get very high at the end, I wonder what note is that last highest one?
-
samw2019 said:
A lot of it does sound in chest or at maybe its a mix voice? until you get very high at the end, I wonder what note is that last highest one?
B4 notes still sounds chesty, then D5 sounds heady mix and the highest last note is G5 sounds very heady but still very little push from my chest voice
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy