Home Vocal Health and Wellness

She's Gone

Do i sing the high notes only in headvoice?
Listen to She's Gone by Fadel Muhammad on #SoundCloud

Comments

• samw2019samw2019 2.0 PRO Posts: 285
    Hi Fadel, I listedn to your soundcloud upload, I've heard Ken on youtube training a student doing this song and I think he does a version of it himself, you picked what sounds like a very hard song there! I thought your voice sounded good on this and those are some hard notes to hit. I'm just learning myself so not 100% on the different types of voices but those very last notes are surely mix or head voice? All the best!
  • fadelsawifadelsawi Member Posts: 35
    samw2019 said:

Hi Fadel, I listedn to your soundcloud upload, I've heard Ken on youtube training a student doing this song and I think he does a version of it himself, you picked what sounds like a very hard song there! I thought your voice sounded good on this and those are some hard notes to hit. I'm just learning myself so not 100% on the different types of voices but those very last notes are surely mix or head voice? All the best!

Hi, thanks i just tried to bring my chest voice as high as possible but stil less strain 😂
  • samw2019samw2019 2.0 PRO Posts: 285
    A lot of it does sound in chest or at maybe its a mix voice? until you get very high at the end, I wonder what note is that last highest one?
  • fadelsawifadelsawi Member Posts: 35
    samw2019 said:

A lot of it does sound in chest or at maybe its a mix voice? until you get very high at the end, I wonder what note is that last highest one?

B4 notes still sounds chesty, then D5 sounds heady mix and the highest last note is G5 sounds very heady but still very little push from my chest voice