Home Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!

First Demo, Would love Feedback!- Hallelujah

Hello,
I bought KTVA a couple years ago and upgraded last year. I have practiced pretty consistently and jumped to vol 2 without posing anything. I want to get more serious about learning from feedback and would love some guidance.

I know we all don't tend to like our own voices, but mine drives me especially nuts because I feel that it is so nasally. I would love any guidance! Please and Thank you!

I have one with guitar and the other two i tried to just use the guitar lightly for chord reference

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rs87rdw8fgc44ap/AAA74Nh1FOzVFWOyd9rDkBkBa?dl=0

Comments

• shiningshining 2.0 PRO Posts: 96
    Very nice voice ... I like :) Unfortunately I am not good in giving technical advices or "guidance".
    What I can say is that I like the Hallelujah2 the most.
  • JulianSM03JulianSM03 Pro Posts: 2
    Thank you, I appreciate that! Did I post in the right place? I'm not sure how moderators get involved... are you a moderator? I'm so new at posting haha. If there is a better way to find feedback on here, please point the way!
  • sjonrokz4usjonrokz4u 2.0 PRO Posts: 145
    I’d catlike to have that tone but that’s just me. I really struggle to get brightness like that. My opinion not nasally at all
  • coffeecrankcoffeecrank 2.0 PRO Posts: 385
    edited March 26
    @JulianSM03 It's ok to hate your voice, but I can assure you it sounds extremely pleasing. :) I really like your emotion in this song, very fitting. I think you could benefit from more vibrato, so maybe add some vibrato exercises to your routine if you like. Your breath support seems good, I didn't hear any problems and you don't go flat (at least not to my ear). Cheers and keep going!

Btw, you could also post whole covers in the bold section, your voice is easily good enough. :) Just make sure to record the whole track then.
  • WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,544
    I only listened quickly to the first one. I dont think you have any problems with nasality. To get the best feedback on your progress post a couple lah scale demos in the student section. Check out new student demos or the ah vowel for an idea on what we look for :smile: