Home Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!

First Demo, Would love Feedback!- Hallelujah

Hello,
I bought KTVA a couple years ago and upgraded last year. I have practiced pretty consistently and jumped to vol 2 without posing anything. I want to get more serious about learning from feedback and would love some guidance.

I know we all don't tend to like our own voices, but mine drives me especially nuts because I feel that it is so nasally. I would love any guidance! Please and Thank you!

I have one with guitar and the other two i tried to just use the guitar lightly for chord reference

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rs87rdw8fgc44ap/AAA74Nh1FOzVFWOyd9rDkBkBa?dl=0

Comments

• shiningshining 2.0 PRO Posts: 420
    Very nice voice ... I like :) Unfortunately I am not good in giving technical advices or "guidance".
    What I can say is that I like the Hallelujah2 the most.
  • JulianSM03JulianSM03 Pro Posts: 6
    Thank you, I appreciate that! Did I post in the right place? I'm not sure how moderators get involved... are you a moderator? I'm so new at posting haha. If there is a better way to find feedback on here, please point the way!
  • sjonrokz4usjonrokz4u 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,287
    I’d catlike to have that tone but that’s just me. I really struggle to get brightness like that. My opinion not nasally at all
  • WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    I only listened quickly to the first one. I dont think you have any problems with nasality. To get the best feedback on your progress post a couple lah scale demos in the student section. Check out new student demos or the ah vowel for an idea on what we look for :smile: