Falling In Reverse | "I'm Not A Vampire (Revamped)" | Mike G.W. (vocal cover)
Seven2080
Pro Posts: 36
Hi there!
I ve purchased Kens full program long ago (app.2013), since then I had some periods when I was not singing or practicing at all, for last two years I am back into intensive training.
Please see my try on Falling In Reverse | "I'm Not A Vampire (Revamped).
https://youtu.be/7qnWj06nQFg
I ve purchased Kens full program long ago (app.2013), since then I had some periods when I was not singing or practicing at all, for last two years I am back into intensive training.
Please see my try on Falling In Reverse | "I'm Not A Vampire (Revamped).
https://youtu.be/7qnWj06nQFg Comments
-
@Seven2080,
Hey mate, I had never heard this song before, but I gotta say, man it is a pretty epic piece. I looked up the version you are covering and there is just so much technique in it. You have certainly taken on a huge song. I think you did a pretty convincing job really. I am sure others with more technical knowledge and experience will give you feedback on technique and critique at a more technical level than I am currently qualified to do. But I gotta say, I enjoyed it mate, and I can really appreciate the dedication it would take to be able to pull a song like this off, in any sort of convincing way.
Great work!!
Regards,
Scotty -
@codeowl,
thanks mate!
I could have done much better job but it is super tough to sing ...at least for me. -
Pretty epic and demanding piece! I think you did a solid job. But like Scotty, I’ll defer to those with more experience to dissect the technical minutiae.
Happy singing,
Randy -
@RandyB
thank you Randy !
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy