Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!

Falling In Reverse | "I'm Not A Vampire (Revamped)" | Mike G.W. (vocal cover)

Hi there!
I ve purchased Kens full program long ago (app.2013), since then I had some periods when I was not singing or practicing at all, for last two years I am back into intensive training.
Please see my try on Falling In Reverse | "I'm Not A Vampire (Revamped).
https://youtu.be/7qnWj06nQFg

Comments

• codeowlcodeowl 2.0 PRO Posts: 305
    @Seven2080,

Hey mate, I had never heard this song before, but I gotta say, man it is a pretty epic piece. I looked up the version you are covering and there is just so much technique in it. You have certainly taken on a huge song. I think you did a pretty convincing job really. I am sure others with more technical knowledge and experience will give you feedback on technique and critique at a more technical level than I am currently qualified to do. But I gotta say, I enjoyed it mate, and I can really appreciate the dedication it would take to be able to pull a song like this off, in any sort of convincing way.

Great work!!

Regards,

Scotty
  • Seven2080Seven2080 Pro Posts: 23
    @codeowl,
    thanks mate!
    I could have done much better job but it is super tough to sing ...at least for me.
  • RandyBRandyB 2.0 PRO Posts: 450
    Pretty epic and demanding piece! I think you did a solid job. But like Scotty, I’ll defer to those with more experience to dissect the technical minutiae.

Happy singing,
    Randy