Losing my higher notes
Brancoloco
3.0 Streaming Posts: 9
Hey guys, so I’ve been practicing 30-45 min of vocal exercises most days of the week for now more than 4-5 months and I notice that I’m losing my higher notes. They’re becoming breathy and kinda disappearing. Also when I try to sing them they feel tight. They used to feel very free and light. I’ve been practicing scales and also some vocal compression exercises. Maybe I’m not warming up gradually or slowly enough. Does anyone know why this could happen?
Thanks so much!!🙏🏽
Thanks so much!!🙏🏽
Comments
-
Practicing compression techniques is a good way to initially approach breathiness and you say you’re doing that, already. If would be very helpful if you could post some lah octave arpeggios and scales so we could hear what you’re
Describing.
Follow these instructions:
https://forum.kentamplinvocalacademy.com/discussion/14675/how-to-upload-your-audio-and-video-files-for-feedback#
When you're done, post here:
https://forum.kentamplinvocalacademy.com/categories/new-student-demos
-
what @Terence said, we need to hear it
Ken's latest video
Categories
- All Categories
- 1 Terms of Use
- 4 NEW STUDENTS - FORUMS UPGRADES - Please Follow These Instructions~
- 3 Public FAQ / Help Section
- 101 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS
- 61 Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy - The PRO's Vocal Method
- 3 Videos of Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Students
- 122 Welcome
- 1.9K INTRODUCE YOURSELF
- 213 Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
- 23 Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin
- 1.3K GENERAL SINGING - Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy Forum
- 565 Vocal Health and Wellness
- 248 SINGER/SONGWRITERS
- 184 Ken Tamplin's Corner
- 477 Off Topic
- 432 Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
- 1.5K VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
- 104 SHOW TIME - Band Rehearsals and Performance Day!!!
- 110 Recording Techniques and Gear
- 108 Musical Gear and Equipment!!!
- 236 The Singer's Lobby
- 107 About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy

