Home› INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hi Guys

Hi Guys! My name is Vince, I'm 23 years old and an incoming med school freshman from the Philippines. I tried the 'free lessons' from youtube and they worked like magic! And then I thought, "if the youtube tutorials work, what more will the actual course do for me?" and so I'm here! I've got many reasons for wanting to sing better than how I can now, but my main reasons as of the moment are:

1. To audition for my med school's choir (they also perform internationally) and to be one of their soloists.
2. The College of Rehabilitation Sciences in my future school is always winning the singing category of the annual "talent nights", and College of Medicine is always first runner up. I hope to be the one to change that when I become an official COM student!
3. To go beyond my usual baritone - low tenor range and sing in many genres.

So that's me guys! Thank you and I hope I can make very good singing progress and friends on this Forum!

Comments

  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,048
    You have come to the right place, singingfuturedoc! And you are right about finding out what the rest of the story is, beyond what can be given in short YouTube glimpses. This is the solid foundation you need for your goals of putting some power behind your solo abilities and helping carry your future COM colleagues above the level of "runner-up".

    You are someone who thinks ahead and sets a course for success!

    Welcome!

    Bob
  • Gaston_JaureguiGaston_Jauregui Moderator, Enrolled, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,004
  • singingfuturedocsingingfuturedoc 2.0 PRO Posts: 2
    @highmtn and @Gaston_Jauregui thank you guys for the warm welcome! :)
  • RimedioRimedio 2.0 PRO Posts: 1
    I am a new member and I bought the complete course. To use the forum well where should I start?
    Thank you
  • Gaston_JaureguiGaston_Jauregui Moderator, Enrolled, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,004
    @Rimedio hi! start working the program do the videos first id say a week or so, and when you start the audio workouts, post the link of an audio recording here (from youtube or soundcloud) (with the first lah scale) so we can monitor your progress :)
  • WesWilWesWil Member Posts: 6
    Hi! New here myself. Nice to "meet" you all.
Sign In or Register to comment.