Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hello from Orange County, CA

I'm going to give this a strong shot. After much YT viewing and such of Ken's amazing ability, and reading testimonials, and watching more videos, I'm pretty completely convinced about Ken. So.... here we go. I just purchased the program. Time will tell how it all plays out. 

I'm back at the piano again... learning to play music I enjoy, and want to be able to sing properly as well. This instruction will help me reach my goals, which are to become a professional singer. I believe in myself. 

Thanks, Ken, for having this forum available. I'm sure there is MUCH I will learn and grow from. 

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

That's exciting, Tom!

Glad to hear you're onboard!  Fasten your seatbelt and prepare for takeoff!

You're going to like what's about to happen to your voice!

Nice to meet you!

Bob

• TomGlanderTomGlander Pro Posts: 17
    Thanks for writing back. I can tell this forum is alive and well from the little bit of reading I've done here. Going to be a great place to visit regularly. 

Thanks Bob!
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

Looking forward to hearing more great things from you as you progress, Tom.

Bob

Listened to one of your songs. Great stuff. 

Hey, somewhere there was a link to Gabriella doing a rock vs. pop thing, split screen. Now I can't find the link. I want to watch that again. She was incredible. 

Also, since I've purchased the course, is my status upgraded here? I'm not sure what that means, exactly, except that I saw you said something along those lines to someone else along the way. Man, it's all blurring together right now. 

Thanks in advance for your help. I don't know how you manage all of this!

@TomGlander

Hi, Tom,

Please copy and paste into an email a copy of your purchase receipt for your KTVA purchase.  Send it to ktvaforums@gmail.com  Request an upgrade to your forums status.

If you are on a payment plan, you may have to wait until your final payment goes through to be upgraded to PRO (if you bought the Bundle), but in the mean time you may be granted Volume 1 access, and that's a good start, as that gives you access to a number of additional videos and tons more Forums postings that will keep you busy until your full access is granted.

Here is a link to Gabrielas' cool video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQQJx4TdLnI&list=UU6x5NRBmotXDEvLDDFWlLvA

Bob

Thanks Bob. I've sent in my receipt. I purchased the full course and paid up front, not installments. I'm just looking for total access to everything I can get my hands on. 

This stuff is phenomenal, absolutely incredible. I have to be patient... which is the hardest thing in the world for me, but I'm doing it. Step by step. 

Appreciate your awesome support and constant vigilance in this forum. Very, very appreciated.