Home Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos

Jaz Ellington , What a BEAST!

Hey everyone, lately i was searching the dephts of youtube and started watching The Voice videos ,this is what i found:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNfCEml5aDE
This singer is inspiring, just thought i had to share in case someone hasn't seen him. 
Have a wonderful week!

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354

I'm not able to view this video.  It's like these embedded links aren't working...

Anybody else able to view it?

Bob

• rcrosierrcrosier Pro Posts: 275
    @Highmtn:  It worked OK for me, Bob.
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    My problem with not being able to view the video was Windows Internet Explorer... surprise, surprise...

I can see it fine with Chrome. 

What a cool video and great singer Jaz Ellington is.  This video really captures how powerful moments can become, based upon a singers ability to convey feelings and emotions through the voice.  Once we conquer the nuts and bolts of how to get to the notes and get to the sound, we are freed to get to the heart of the matter.

Every one of the judges was trying to discreetly wipe the tears that were welling up in their eyes from being touched by this man's voice.  Isn't the voice an incredible, powerful instrument, and hasn't Jaz gotten to the point where he is working with pulling on peoples' heartstrings in masterful ways?!!!

Bob