Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Vytautas from Lithuania

Hi Folks,

Really exited to start learning! My dream is to sing rock music and learn all the belting techniques.
Already started off with lessons yesterday and I already enjoy it! So much good info...
I took some lessons before in one local rock studio school and I was very surprised that the teacher didn't know what was belting and compressed voice. Teacher herself was singing jazz. Needless to say - I lasted only two days.

My absolute favorite singer is Chris Cornell (may the angels have their chance to enjoy you voice now) and when I searched for Chris Cornell covers around year ago, guess what I found? Ken Templin singing his ass off and distorting the guts out of the song Cochise. Wow! Just Wow!
I really hope that I can at least acquire the glimpse of this singing ability. That would already be more than what I asked for.
Also really really happy that Ken is a rock singer, which means I will learn even more in this course.

My only problem will be to find a good place where I can practice daily. I think so far the best place I have is my car :). Just hope I won't hinder my practice in any way when if I am in sitting position.

Super Dooper Pooper!

Comments

• karinekarine Enrolled, 2.0 PRO Posts: 38
    Hello !!!
    Same as you, my car is my place to work on !!!!
    Welcome here, I am new too !!
    Have fun !!
  • bentkbentk Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,650
    Welcome to KTVA! @Vytautas

The cover of Cochise from Ken is indeed very cool, i really like it too.

Have patience with the program, try and get all the foundations right. The forum is the best place to come if you have any questions!

All the best,

Ben