Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Introduction+feedback :)

MoireMoire Member Posts: 1
edited November 2017 in INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Hello guys!

My Name is Marica, i'm from Rome and I'm 27 (..almost 28,duh)
I' m new in here and I've already watched all free videos from KT's channel :heart:

I've been singing my whole life but I've never took lessons... I've never considered my voice so special and I've always been too shy to sing in front of people but... I want to improve :blush:
I'm still a litte confused about what kind of "style" fits me better, I want my voice to be more "raspy" and I want to learn how to stop sounding nasal.

I'd like to know my VOCAL FACH and have some feedbacks on this song I covered! Thank you very much!

EDIT: I obviously posted in the wrong area, sorry :/

https://youtu.be/F8UjhJSwc2A?t=37

Cheers!

Comments

• Welcome!
    You have a nice singing voice.
    I wouldn't say that your voice is as nasally as it is thin. Your voice would sound more powerful with some weight behind it.
    Chest stretching exercises will help you with that.

Peace, Tony
  • Furious_PhilFurious_Phil Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,421
    Hey Moire,

I moved your post over to the appropriate area :smile:
    Your voice reminds me a little of Kate Bush at some points!

The KTVA program will help to take your voice to the next level, and give you access to "safe" distortion and vocal fry whenever you want it. It takes work, but the dividends are enormous!

Cheers,

Phillip
  • bentkbentk Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,650
    Welcome! Thanks for sharing the video, you are already pretty good and obviously have a good sense for pitch and harmony!

KTVA will help you fully develop your voice. The workouts build your voice like crazy in time. Patience and dedication will get you as far as you want.

Awesome that you chose KTVA! the forum is always here for help and questions.

All the best,

Ben