Home About Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy

What's the deal with the ProPacks?

Hello there! I'm new here and after reading all the amazing reviews and watching the videos, I'm seriously considering to purchase the How to sing better than anyone else course to be able to find the full potential of my voice - exciting! - The thing is, I don't know wich version of the course would be better as I'm a bit confused about the ProPacks thing... quick questions:

1. What exactly is included in the ProPacks? I cannot seem to find that info anywhere... help?
2. If I purchase the standard version of the course (without the ProPacks) would I be able to get them later separately if I decide that I want to give them a try?

Thanks a lot!

Comments

• highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    edited February 2016
    @Juliazul,

It's a good deal.
    :smile:
    There is a listing of what is in the ProPacks on the page in this link, if you scroll down: http://kentamplinvocalacademy.com/sing-in-shape-sale/

It's only a small difference in price to get the ProPacks in the Bundle.

I didn't think that there was an option to get the ProPacks separately, but I was mistaken.

If you have purchased the KTVA Volumes, you can buy an upgrade for the ProPack download for $99.

It's still the best deal to get the bundle all at once.

Bob
  • JuliazulJuliazul Pro Posts: 2
    Thankyou so much for your answer Bob! I think I'll most definetely get the course and the ProPacks at once, seems to be the best option... can't wait to start this journey! :)
  • ToluTolu Member, 2.0 PRO Posts: 10
    Hello Bob,
    Please I want to enrol for the pro pack,but please I need some clarifications
    1.is it possible to join the pro pack program and have it fast track ,let's say 1 year,the reason is because I have an album to release later in the coming year
    2 how much does it cost ,the start up fee is a little confusing
    3 should we expect Christmas sale soon.

Many thanks
    Tolu.
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    @Tolu, the Christmas sale has been going since 2.0 came out. The prices will probably go up somewhat after the Holidays. The prices now are the Christmas Sale prices.

It depends on what you want, as to how much it costs. If you get a download, that is probably the most economical.

I recommend the download PRO Bundle. $349 for the Christmas sale. That gives you Volumes 1 - 5 plus the pro packs, with Pro status on the Forums.

Intermediate Download is Volumes 1 - 5 , but not Pro packs, standard student forums. Still not a bad option, for $279.

Beginner is Volumes 1 - 3. No Head voice program and no Mixed Voice, No Pro Packs. Standard Student forums. Download is $234. It's a way to hold the cost down, but you'll probably have to pay more to get Volumes 4 and 5 later. That's not even an option being offered at this time.

Here's the thing about fast track: This course will take you the same amount of time to improve the same amount of improvement, regardless of the package you buy. The course will last you for years and years. You want to get the best you can afford, because it's less expensive "in bulk". The PRO PACKS are an option. You don't HAVE TO have the PRO PACKS. But they have a lot of videos of Ken giving Private lessons. You can watch as if you are paying for the private lesson. But you can watch those next year, or later, if you buy it now.

You want ALL 5 Volumes, for SURE. You MAY or MAY NOT be all the way through all 5 volumes in a year. That's moving pretty fast. But you will be much further along your journey than you are now.

You want to AT LEAST be well-into Volume 3 by the time you have to record your album. But you can't rush the time that it will take to grow your voice. You can put a lot of time into it, but growth takes time. No other program will give you what you will get from Ken's program, no matter what they say. They just aren't the same. That's like a farmer planting seeds in April that aren't ready for harvest until October, but he wants to harvest it in July. The crop won't be ready in July. Someone tries to sell the farmer magic seeds that will be ready in June. Those seeds are fake. You have to put in the time to harvest the results. You can work harder and get farther, but you can't skip the process.

The sooner you start, the sooner you will be more ready. The more focused your work, the more you will learn. But besides learning is growth, and that requires time. In the end, you will reach your destination, but only when the work is done. And if you hurry too much, you may make mistakes and have setbacks. So measured, careful progress is better than rushed hurrying.

I hope this information is helpful, Tolu.

Bob
  • ToluTolu Member, 2.0 PRO Posts: 10
    Oh,thanks a million Bob,I really appreciate the time taken to explain thoroughly and the promptness.I will go for the pro pack download this week.i bought a singing program last month before I knew about KTVA,it isn't satisfactory at all and has fake promises.Thanks once again Bob,do have yourself a beautiful day.
    Yes, I bought a lot of fake-promise courses, too, before I finally found KTVA.
    All the Best!

Bob
  • Furious_PhilFurious_Phil Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,421
    This was the first course I ever bought, so I guess I got off lucky!
    I could have bought a nice digital recording console with the money I've spent on singing courses that didn't work. Oh well. At least I found Ken's program, finally! Spare yourselves the disappointment of falling for those other wanna-be's sales techniques.
  • I was looking at courses for close to three months, and then I saw Ken sing, and I knew instantly that he was the guy I wanted to learn from, and the course just keeps on surprising me at every turn. I can actually sing a little bit now, and I laugh because of that.
    This will be my only learning tool as far as my singing goes. There is no need to follow or listen to anybody else.

Peace, Tony

• bentkbentk Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,650
    So happy this is the first course i bought. I guess it was simply all the singing demonstrations of Ken and students that really persuaded me (youtube). And don't take this the wrong way, but Ken singing like that around his age is a very convincing argument too.

All the best,

Ben