Home Booking Webcams with Ken Tamplin

Is a one on one lesson the best way to go?

My voice is so messed up! Sometimes I am losing the faith, it is so depressing. I have had bronchitis every winter for a few years now every winter, complete with a body shaking cough. It is obvious to me at this point that something is damaged. Its not even that I have just good days and bad days but decent, ok days and terrible, "what the heck is going on?" days. I used to be able to sing quietly. I used to have strength and quite a range. Now I never know what I'm going to get from practice/warm up and worse from gig to gig. I've been working with the KTVA course for some months now and still I have no consistency with my voice. HELP!

Best Answer

Answers

• IanGouldMusicIanGouldMusic Pro, 2.0 PRO Posts: 18
    I have been working faithfully through V2 everyday. The only positive difference I notice is that I'm not as fatigued after gigs. But as I said, I don't know what to expect when I come in to practice. It's another one of those scenarios where I could roll along and spend months trying to figure it out or someone like Ken could point at the issue and get me on course in a matter of minutes.
  • dspbluesdspblues Member, Pro Posts: 4
    Hi Ian,
    So what did you do? How are you progressing?