Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!

Pineapple head

DiegoDiego Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,157

I'd rather post it here @TommyM
Here it goes, didn't really want to clone yours, so I put my own stuff.
I also did some EXTRA harmonies, they're subtle, so you might not really hear them, let me know if you do haha! I'm a harmony addict.
Tell me how it sounds.
@videoace @Furious_Phil @highmtn @Sophia

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,111
    That was really good Diego. I enjoyed just sitting back, and listening to it.
    You're vocal tracks are sounding better, and better each time too.

Good job my friend.

Peace, Tony
  • DiegoDiego Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,157
    Thanks a ton! @videoace
    Feel like I'm getting the hang of it. I learned how to make the main vocal poke through the mix.
    Learning how to use this microphone a lot better haha, I have towel covering most of the mic except the front part (I just cover it completely when the phrase has a lot of B's and P's).

-Diego
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,111
    Yes, you are getting the hang of it. All of it. Singing, and recording. I might have to watch out for you. You kind of snuck up on us sounding really good ha ha. Just kidding. I love seeing people get into their music. It's like a magical place that only us performers get to go to.

Peace, Tony
    Thank you! Glad to see you guys enjoying what I post!
    "You kind of snuck up on us sounding really good ha ha." Haha, didn't expect me did ya?

"I love seeing people get into their music."
    Me too!

" It's like a magical place that only us performers get to go to."
    Exactly, I completely forget about all else when I start singing (Well, depends on what I'm singing)
    it's like being in your own dimension. It just makes me happy, to have people who are willing to listen. :-)

• TommyMTommyM Pro Posts: 270
    @Diego Excellent. Really, really well executed and you sound great. This is showing off more of your own voice and you've got everything balanced really nicely. I like the additional harmonies too, it makes it more YOUR version. I absolutely agree with Tony, that was unexpected! It's not that we never knew could sing and do it really well, but this is a different side of your voice and it's really good.

Nice one mate!!
  • Furious_PhilFurious_Phil Moderator, Pro, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,421
    Very nicely done!
    Good to know there are quite a few people on here that are getting the DAW recording thing down... especially as I am just entering it and will soon have a bazillion questions :smiley:
    edited April 2018
    @highmtn What do you think sir?
    :-)
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,354
    Sounds good. Pleasant tone. Nice feeling.
    @Furious_Phil If you need help with anything, I can help even though I'm not that advanced in this recording thing haha.
  • @Diego I'm sorry, I only just saw this. I loved it! It put a big smile on my face right from your first note. You have a really lovely voice! Great job. :)