Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Guitarist & sound engineer now is the anon trainee singer - skill/knowledge swap anyone?

Hey guys. I'm looking to build my voice to sing with some of the amazingly talented people I work with and maybe even solo (if they need to clear the venue quickly). I'd love it if any of you could let me know where I'm going wrong here!

It's not awful but there's a huge amount fo work to be don I think.

Anywho I'm a professional guitar and ukulele teacher, plus a theory geek and a techie so hopefully I can give back more than I ask for. By all means pick my brains for anything, even if it's just "what chords are in this song"

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi @Rockafella,

pretty good job. You come from a very good starting point. Pretty cool tone. I would recommend to you to get the course. It is amazing. Since you have already good pitch and a very good musical feeling you would see your voice growing rapidly.

Doc
  • Roger84Roger84 2.0 PRO Posts: 12
    I just bought the gold course myself, but I'm also buying a daw, Ableton live 10.1 suite, I have a electro acoustic, and play the open chords really well, however my skills at on either are still pretty low, I am however extremely determined to do this course as I'm on a mission. So I'm up for as much collaboration as I can get. My membership will go pro soon, I've yet to request it as I've only bought it today, but want my first private with ken to be child free. XD, glad to be on this journey with ya. I may have to pick your brain on wave oscillations, and studio monitors etc.