Home Newbies Demo Area - for those who want to test the waters!
Options

My third Recording :0 Titanium acoustic version

Hello Guys! I just got in the course a week and i thought that it would be a good idea to post one of my past recordings here to see how much i improve with the course. I have been practicing breathing exercises before to more prepared for the course. This is a titanium attempt I dont go full on because i practice at 10 PM due to my schedule. But here it is I would love to hear your opinion on what i can improve!

Now that i have the course I will be more than happy to practice every single day I just have to keep going!https://soundcloud.com/kevin-cisneros-841541885/titanium-acoustic-amateur/s-DiSNL

Comments

• Options
    Soul_MateSoul_Mate 2.0 ENROLLED Posts: 47
    Btw can I buy the rest of the course separately since i already have the basic bundle?
  • Options
    doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi @Soul_Mate,

I am sure that there is an update option. I guess @highmtn can help us on that.

Good demo of a very challenging song. On some spots you let go your support to early. Really support until the end of a phrase. I like your tone and can hear that you already gained nice resonance. On the long notes I can hear that you are managing your breath very well.

Well done, mate.

Doc
  • Options
    Soul_MateSoul_Mate 2.0 ENROLLED Posts: 47
    Hey Doc thanks! I noticed that too yesterday. I did some sit up scales to help me control my breath until the end of the scale por frase to not let it go too early