Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Hello Everyone \m/

My Name is Mathieu I'm From Québec City Qc, Canada I'm a French Canadian and I'm a 29 years Old Brickslayer/Masonry Worker who was always fascinate for music, But My fascination grown to Passion When I was 18yr and someone Start to share Witj me His passion for Metal and Hardcore music and then I realize My knowledge was kind of limited about this subject so Since then I always try to expend this in everyway that is possible, most of the people I met where passionnate but mostly
Categorize heyself As One or few Type of Music. I DECIDED to listen everything Cause I think every piece of Art require an attentive look that how I could be able to find myself in every song that come to my ear and find something that catche my attention, the melody , the voice pf the singer, percussion, a background effect name it, I mostly found something attractive in every kind of music by taking the time of listening the full song from Start to beginning... After couple of year of Intensive Guitar hero playing I thought if I put all time Time on real instrument I we maybe not be an Expert But able to make something good With, So at the age of 20 I bought an electric Bass Guitar on Ebay, few years later, I started taking singing lesson and alway try To improve My Voice and singing Technique since then so Here I am folk🤘

Comments

• Options
    samw2019samw2019 2.0 PRO Posts: 285
    Hi Mathieu good to be training I started not long ago myself and enjoying it. I also like most kinds of music from jazz to classical and especially rock and psychedelic music and grunge and Britpop. I'm working on a few different types of composing music while my voice can handle the technique to sing songs 'cause it's a great physical challenge to me. All the best with your training peace!
  • Options
    cwcwcwcw 2.0 PRO Posts: 412
    Welcome from Ohio, USA, Mathieu. I'm Chris (50) and a guitarist for 35+ years. :)
  • Options
    doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi Mathieu, @MaththeBrickler

a warm Welcome from Germany.

Doc (49 years old, started 14 months ago)
  • Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    I loved guitar hero! Never quite made it to expert level but I have been wanting to try band hero now that I've taken up singing 🙂 I'm chock a block with other hobbies so an instrument isn't on the cards for me yet. Anyways welcome to the forum!
  • Options
    VocalityVocality 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,602
    @MaththeBrickler

Welcome from Scotland 45 years old, approaching my first year on the course and there's plenty of help here to get you started on your journey of great singing.

Vocality :)