Home Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy REVIEWS

Thank You Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy

I've been singing since I was eight years old but I didn't know how to sing from any other place than my chest. Neither did I understand how to increase my vocal range or stay on pitch and in key until I purchased this course. I must admit, I was skeptical in the beginning because other internet vocal coaches promise you all kinds of results. But I took a change, and oh boy am I glad I did. Just tonight at rehearsal as we were going over an old song (but completely new to me). My musical director said to me, "You are holding it down." She has never paid me a compliment. And all I've been doing is the diaphragmatic support and vocal exercises. I haven't gotten into the meat of this course yet and I'm already receiving complements on my vocals skills. It's truly stated..."the proof is in the singing." Thank you Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy, you rock!

Comments

• WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    That's awesome to hear! (Pun intended) 😃 keep at it and believe me it keeps getting better!
  • doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi @EllaKid,

and I'm already receiving complements on my vocals skills.

That is great to hear. Think of the compliments you will receive if you are really into the meat of the course. Believe me, there are so many things to come.

Doc
  • DiegoDiego Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,157
    It'd be fun to post something right now, so you can see how far you get in the next year or so!
    We love those videos, seeing students evolving from the bottom to the top!
    Glad to see people giving you recognition now!
  • highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357
  • TenorNoteTenorNote 2.0 PRO Posts: 11
    @Diego said that it'd be fun to post something now, so that I can see how far I get in the next year. Well, here it goes...
  • doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Wow, @EllaKid, you have nice tone to your voice. Let's see where you will be soon - watch you pitch!
  • TenorNoteTenorNote 2.0 PRO Posts: 11
    @doc_ramadani thank you for your feedback. I'm now working on Volume I Better Pitch: Toggle Exercise I and Better Pitch Ear Training. This is the current song I'm practicing...
  • thephatshadythephatshady Member Posts: 5
    I had previous experience singing before finding Ken Tamplin I sang in a rock/metal band in high school but had to give it up when I got married and had kids. I had never had any voice training and decided I love singing and I wanted to see if it would help me. I did not have the money for the course and was unsure if it would work so I started a daily routine practicing with some of Kens free tutorials I practiced every day for 6 months and have had tremendous improvements. Before I could only sing rock or metal songs now I find I can sing just about everything from ballads to R&B to country. It is so cool I have now got the course and I am sure it will help me improve even more. Thank you Ken for sharing so much wonderful information even the stuff you post for free on you tube is invaluable information and helped me become a much better singer.
  • MikeImagineMikeImagine Member Posts: 10