Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!

O holy night

Be honest, be brutal.
Thank you so much for your time 🙂

https://youtu.be/LTKBkunhzNc

Comments

• WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    You had some really good open throat techniques there and held the notes well. A few slightly off pitch, it sounded like you needed a bit more familiarity with the song but it didn't diminish an impressive performance.
  • Chris82Chris82 2.0 PRO Posts: 594
    That sounded pretty good to me. As @Wigs pointed out there are some pitch issues here and there but other than that It sounded wonderful to me!
  • DogMeatDogMeat 2.0 PRO Posts: 437
    Very beautiful performance. You sound like an angel in the church. I heard just few out of tune notes, but overall very good.
  • maximgottmermaximgottmer 2.0 PRO Posts: 313
    Very nice, good job. You can be proud.
    Maxim
  • heidianitaheidianita 2.0 PRO Posts: 144
    Thank you so much for your feedback 🙏 i am aware of the pitch issues. I made this one while I was 7 month pregnant and I was in a hurry to get it out before christmas, so I didnt have the energi to work on it as much as i should have. But your feedback gives me the feeling that I am starting to understand what we are searching for, the open troat and the control of air. I do believe I am starting to get the term cord closure as well.

Som, thanks again 🙂
  • DogMeatDogMeat 2.0 PRO Posts: 437
    Hey no need to explain anything :smile: . That was a very good performance, and only the best of the best sing flawlessly live. We use the word "issue" here, but i don't think it describes very well your performance. I'd like to see "pitch issues" referred when someone is out of tune all the time or sings out of melody. That was not the case here :smile:
  • DiegoDiego Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,157
    Your voice is very pretty 😊.
    Good job on that. Very angelical and smooth. You should try Evanescence 😂. I really liked the top note.

Apart from what the guys said, I think you're fantastic. I want to hear more.

Keep it up!
  • doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Hi @heidianita,

I agree with Diego: "I want to hear more".

Doc
  • KenfromCZKenfromCZ Member Posts: 43
    @heidianita
    Is possible it listen it again. Without horror in eyes.That's mark of good quality for me.
  • epoloepolo 2.0 PRO Posts: 21
    I'm a newbie singer but I can tell you have a beautiful and pleasant voice. I can also hear what the others are saying with the pitch issues. Overall great job though!
  • ChickenLittleChickenLittle 2.0 PRO Posts: 1
    I’m a newbie and a church singer. I could hear the beautiful open throat sound. I think you were being a little rushed by the organist which didn’t allow you to make the smooth descent from the high note. You did a wonderful job.