Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!

Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy Acapella(PTX arrangement)

DiegoDiego Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,157

Now this time, I thought I'd do a little acapella for you guys. I picked Pentatonix since they are my favorite acapella group. My video for this will be coming soon. Meanwhile I'll give you guys this: my acapella mixed with their video:

Password: 1234

Enjoy!

@doc_ramadani @HuduVudu @victortang @Vocality @Klaus_T @Sophia @Gaston_Jauregui @Furious_Phil @Ken Tamplin @Giraffy @Spyk @DogMeat @Moviefan2k4 @Claude77 @andrew_walker @Mysti @bentk @dvarovic @Raphael_Hussl @BarbieLynn @Caw_Im_A_Raven @Warner @d1g2w3 @coffeecrank @maximgottmer @Goldtaff @Hollywood @GuyChan @Moftem @Wildmanofthewoods @sealrose @GaryDrumm @RoddyB @QueenB119 @FurryMurry

Comments

• maximgottmermaximgottmer 2.0 PRO Posts: 313
    WoW great job @Diego. Amazing that you get the high and low notes! And the beatboxing!!
    Pentatonix is my favorite acapella group also.
    I sing in a a capella group and we sing a lot of ptx arrangements. Last decemmer we performed sugar plum and Made a mess of it😄
    Best wishes for 2020. Greetings Maxim.
  • WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    Since you said there will be a video, I'm gonna wait till you put it together before listening😉
  • doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Happy New Year, Diego,

very good contribution. I am happy to hear that your audio quality got so much better. You have some pretty. PRETTY good parts in there. Kudos, mate.

Doc
  • DogMeatDogMeat 2.0 PRO Posts: 437
    Great job @Diego . You have such a variety of voices, and they all sound great. Putting this all together is an achievement of it's own.
  • doc_ramadanidoc_ramadani Administrator, 2.0 PRO, Facility Management Posts: 3,978
    Ari, @DogMeat, you know what you are talking about. - Great job by Diego, isn't it? - :+1:
  • HollywoodHollywood Member Posts: 27
    @Diego
    DIEGO⭐... Sa..ah..weet❣️ The Sugar Plum Fairies Are Dancing 🎉. Lookn forward to your 2020 Vid 🎥. Crisp Acapella. Very Creative, Diego 🎤. Thank you for this Treat 😀. Happy New Decade to Ken, to you,The Mods & to All🎈🎶🎉.
  • DogMeatDogMeat 2.0 PRO Posts: 437
    @doc_ramadani i think this project was more demanding, so all kudos to @Diego
  • DiegoDiego Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,157
    edited January 2020
    @maximgottmer Thanks man! Oh really? Interesting, didn't know you had an acapella group. It's pretty hard to do acapella since there's no instrumental to back you up or cover at least some mistakes. All voices. Yeah, Mtich's high note wasn't THAT high, I think Avi's D2 is only hard because of the little run before the note.This was my first time beatboxing, and I can't get it out of my head now haha, it's fun. If you ever can link a video of your acapella would be nice. Best wishes for this year too man!

@Wigs Sure! I hope you enjoy it when the vid comes out. I am sorting out lighting stuff right now. Happy New Years btw.

@doc_ramadan Thanks doc! It's thanks to you guys that I can do this with much better quality. It feels so much easier to record. I have a new DAW too, so that's also a new thing.

@DogMeat Thank you Ari! Believe me, I spent more time mixing than actual recording hahaha! Challenging, but I learned a lot. Hopefully it's a good mix, since I feel you can pick out who is singing what but at the same time sounds tight. Hopefully it didn't feel "empty" at any point, since I want to give you the feel there is instruments.

@Hollywood Hey there! Thank you! Haven't started on the actual video, getting other stuff sorted out.
  • GuyChanGuyChan 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 167
    Wow ! I'm impressed ! really good job mate ! This is crazy !

Really intersting colors and textures in you r voice you showed into this one
  • DiegoDiego Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 1,157
    @GuyChan Thank you man! It was really fun. And good practice!