Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Kicking in the Door!

Gunnar364Gunnar364 2.0 PRO Posts: 26
Hi there!
I've had the KTVA course for well over a year, but this is the first time I'm stepping foot onto this forum. I'm a maniacal metal singer hopeful who just started a Youtube channel, with the hope of subjecting more people than just my poor neighbours to the raw, awesome power of my (sometimes out of key) voice :D

As mentioned above, I just started a Youtube channel, with the goal of getting to know other singers and musicians, and also to give my self even more motivation to actually get great at singing. So far progress has been slow, but I'm not one to give up. While I did take many vocal lessons before buying this course, and got decent, this course truly is the missing piece. For a long time, I just prayed taking lessons would help me to suck less, the thought of actually becoming even 10% as good as my idols felt completely out of reach. One later teacher helped remove this mental block, but it was with the KTVA course that the pieces finally started falling into place, and the goal of true greatness suddenly appeared achievable. And I'm still only into Volume 3!

With all this said, I now enter the forum, hoping to learn from all of the other amazing singers here, and also help out wherever I can. And, of course, find other singers to do some cool projects with. If you've read all the way here to the end, I salute you!

Sing it loud and proud!
//Gunnar

Comments